The Psychological Operations Planning Course is a specialized course designed to enable students with the knowledge required to perform military staff functions as Psychological Operations planners in national and international forces.
The course has the following learning goals:
- Know the doctrinal framework of Psychological Operations;
- Know the Psychological Operations planning process;
- Understand and apply the Psychological Operations contribution within the NATO Operations Planning Process, al operational level.
The Psychological Operations Planning Course comprises two course units integrated in Military Sciences’ scientific area of Military Operations.
The course is organized in accordance with the European Credits Trading System (ECTS). The total number of credits required to complete the course is 3 ECTS.
The Psychological Operations Planning Course covers a period of two weeks, corresponding to 56 contact hours.
QUALIFICATIONS CONFERRED BY THE COURSE
The Psychological Operations Planning Course Diploma is awarded to students who have completed 3 ECTS.
The Psychological Operations Planning Course may be attended by:
- Senior officers (OF3 and above) from any branch of the Armed Forces and Guarda Nacional Republicana (National Republican Guard), or Captains / First lieutenants qualified with the Field Grade Officers Course;
- Captains/ First lieutenants that are not qualified with the Field Grade Officers Course may be admitted as an exception;
- Officers of friendly countries, under a superiorly defined access regime.
|Psychological Operations Doctrine||MO||38||12||1||12||2||8||3||1,5|
|Psychological Operations Planning Process||MO||38||11||10||6||9||2||1,5|
E – Evaluation; ECTS – European Credits Trading System; O – Military Operations; O – Other; S – Seminar; SA – Scientific AreaT- Theory; TP – Theory and Practise; TT – Tactical Theme.