On March 27, the Portuguese Military University Institute organized the “Crisis and Armed Conflicts International Seminar 2019” entitled “Energy Security”.
The Seminar was organize in collaboration with the University of Lisbon, the University of Coimbra, the University Institute of Lisbon, and the Autonoma University of Lisbon.
Those institutions were represent at the opening session by:
• Lieutenant-General Manuel Fernando Rafael Martins, Commander of the Portuguese Military University Institute (IUM);
• Professor Manuel Meirinho, President of the School of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Lisbon (ISCSP);
• Professor Daniela Nascimento, Representative of the Director of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Coimbra (FEUC);
• Professor Bruno Cardoso Reis, Subdirector of the Center for International Studies of the University Institute of Lisbon (CEI-IUL);
• Professor Luís Moita, Director of the Observatory of Foreign Relations of the Autonoma University of Lisbon (OBSERVARE-UAL).